Some notes about our new website update (launched 06 July 2016)
We have updated the look and feel of the website, as well as the backbone to take advantage of newer technologies available to us. This update will allow us to add in additional functionality and features more easily in the future that will improve on your online experience with us.
Some sections to take note of:
- Product document search page: phytotechlab.com/doc-search
- Search for all SDS, COA, and Product Info documents by product number and/or lot number
- Dynamic searching allows you to finesse your results within the page without reloading for quick document access
- Technical Info: phytotechlab.com/technical-info
- Our document repository on various tissue culture techniques, advice, including formulations for our manufactured products.
For existing customers, your account remains the same and you can log in like normal. For new customers, you can easily create a new account here to begin your checkout process and save products to your account. Please note: If you had an account on our website prior to 16 March 2015 your account would need to be recreated as that account was located on a much older website with a different database structure. If you are having troubles accessing your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any errors or technical difficulties while using our new website, please email email@example.com describing your issue and, if possible, the steps you took to encounter what you are experiencing.
There is some functionality we will be launching in the future, so if you are trying to find some features and they're not there, here's what we are working on for the future:
- Product numbers displayed in search results pages
- Quick order form to quickly input products by product number
- All related documents and product specific tech documents visible on the product pages
- PayPal integration
- In-stock reminders (select to be notified when a product is back in stock)
- More detailed invoices (email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed invoices upon completion of your order)
- A rare error that occurs when placing an order saying "Credit card number is required"
- Currently, the best way around this is to go to My Account > Manage My Cards, add your credit card to your account, then during checkout select the saved card and submit your order at that point.